What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to planning your Youth Christmas Party successfully
- Giving you ideas for Christmas games and Christmas activities for a specific Christmas theme
- Providing you every icebreaker, game, object lesson and teaching idea
- Giving you a collection of Christmas jokes and humorous stories
- Allowing you to plan your Youth Christmas Party
- Giving you more than 200 Christmas Ideas
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Creative Youth Ideas Christmas Collection scores 70.72/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.creativechristmasideas.com/clickbank.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: creativechristmasideas.com you’ll also be taken through to creativechristmasideas.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)